Dr. Jaison J. Thekkekara
- Board-Certified in Anesthesiology
- Fellowship in Interventional Pain Medicine: Loyola University. Chicago, IL
- Residency in Anesthesiology: Rush University Medical Center. Chicago, IL
- Doctor of Medicine: St. George’s University School of Medicine. Grenada
- Bachelor of Arts: University of North Texas. Denton, TX
Dr. Thekkekara is board-certified in Anesthesiology and is an attending interventional pain specialist at Gateway. He received his Bachelor of Arts from the University of North Texas, where he studied Biochemistry and Biology. After graduating, Dr. Thekkekara attended St. George’s University School of Medicine in Grenada, where he received his medical degree. Shortly after, he completed his Anesthesiology Residency at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois.
As an interventional pain physician, Dr. Thekkekara utilizes a variety of advanced treatments to identify and treat the source of one’s pain. His mission is to provide the most advanced and compassionate care to those suffering from a wide variety of painful conditions.
Dr. Thekkekara has also presented numerous lectures across the Midwest on topics such as Radiofrequency Ablation and Primary Care versus Pain Medicine Physicians Treatment.